- 1. How do I sign-up for your service?
- 2. What do I need to start service with you?
- 3. Will my customers know that I'm outsourcing customer services?
- 4. Can I script how questions/answers are provided to customers?
- 5. If I use your chat, email or voice services, how do my customers contact you?
- 6. If I hire you to process my customer support, will I be able to view how customer contacts are processed?
- 7. If I wish to use your services, does it have to be 24 hours/day, 7 days a week?
- 8. If using online chat, how are the contact us icons added to my web site?
- 9. What upgrades do I need to do for my web site?
- 10. Can I resell your services?
1. How do I sign up for your service?
Give us a call so that we may learn more about the type of program we'll be providing for you, or chat with one of our agents now using the link on the right side of this page. We're available 24 hours.
2. What do I need to
start service with you?
A web site and or company which is in need of customer support services. We can provide support services to your customers via email, web site chat or telephone.
5. If I use your chat,
email or voice services, how do my customers contact you?
If using chat service, we'll help you insert a bit of code on your web site and then visitors will simply click on a chat link to connect to us. If we support your customers via email you'll simply setup your email systems to CC our ticketing system or your established email system may be used. We'll format the replies and do all the follow-up necessary to close sales, or resolve issues. If we process your phone calls, you'll simply direct your telephone number to us. We'll provide you with a phone number in the USA (or other countries) or we can provide you with inbound DID's or 800 services during the times you specify. In most situations, we also have the ability to connect to your existing PBX, SIP or VoIPaccount.
Yes, our Support Log-N-Track sm CRM allows you to view all recorded incidents for better auditing of the services that you purchase from us. All data is entered and stored in real-time.
7. If I wish to use your
services, does it have to be 24 hours/day, 7 days a week?
Customer service is sold as regular 9 hour workdays (1 hour for lunch) and 40-hour work-weeks per agent. Therefore, you may purchase 1-3 shifts per day, in either 5 or 7 day work schedules.
8. If using online chat,
how are the contact us icons added to my web site?
If needed, we'll work with your webmaster to help you make changes to your web site so that the contact us now/chat icons will appear. After doing this, when your customers visit your web site and click on the link, our agents will answer the chat and assist your customers.
9. What upgrades do I
need to do to my web site?
If you're using our on-line chat service you or your webmaster will need to add a link onto your web pages which allows your web site visitors to click on a Chat Now icon.
Please contact us directly if you're interested in reselling or referring our services.